Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Sheard to Appear: July 10 at 11:30 am


That's right, baby Sheard is to finally make its appearance on July 10 somewhere around 11:30 am. How do I know this? Because we have a stubborn little one, that takes after her/his mom!

If you haven't heard the news the baby is breach, I basically have a head in my rib cage. Seeing that it is very difficult and risky to deliver in this position they have scheduled me for a C-Section, which I am not at all happy about! But I'm dealing with it. The baby could move but the chances aren't too good considering that they manually tried to do it already and it didn't work. The blessed news is the baby is a healthy wait 7 lbs something by about now and it's lungs are moving so it can breathe on its own!

I will hopefully have more time to keep up the posts and pictures. Here is one although it is already old. The ladies at work threw me a baby shower a month ago and here's a pic... I'll post more pics for all to see the baby's room, belly pic, etc.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yeahh! We're so excited for baby Sheard to make his/her appearance. If you are feeling up to it, maybe we will stop by for a few minutes next week. Good luck!

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!! Enjoy your last night - tomorrow your life will change forever in ways you can't even imagine!

Can you send me your address? You can email it to me at melissamet at hotmail.com

Can't wait to see pictures!!!!