Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Hey this is Alec, I'm giving Mommy a break and thought I would take over the blog.  Labor day was so much fun, we went up north to the Cottage.  It was the entire Sheard family in one cozy little house.  I was such a good boy on the trip up we only had to stop once, I can get mighty hungry.  While we were up there I went on my first boat ride of Grand Lake.  Apparently we went to the sandbar, I don't know I was napping, a boy needs his rest.  We also went to Lake Huron and ate ice cream (well Mommy did anyway).  Grandma was so cool she cooked great food for Mommy and held me tons.  I can't wait to go back.  Hey check out the pics Mom took.


I was all cozy in my life jacket and SPF sun suit, I slept during the entire trip!


Grandma held me so Mommy and Daddy could go swimming!  Thanks Grandma!


Mommy told me my cousins had fun playing at the sandbar.


I'm chillin' with Daddy, hoping Mommy gets a little more sleep.


Hey I missed the sandcastle that Aunt Pauline made at Lake Huron.  I take too many naps.


Boys will be boys, I can't wait to join in the fun.


Burke and Evan were showing me how strong I would get if I keep eating.


Say cheese!

1 comment:

Sheards said...

SO Adorable Guys!!!!!! Love the pics and comments!!