Friday, November 21, 2008

Mmm Mmm Good

So I have been doing the cereal thing for the past couple nights, I'm thinking I like it but not too sure.  Sometimes I cry, sometimes I spit it out but I seem to be eating more and more of it.  Daddy is too silly, one of his friends was over watching me eat and of course there was a bet.  Daddy finished my bowl of cereal for 20 bucks.  He swears it wasn't too bad.  Here's some pictures of me hanging out.  I'm having fun staying at home with Mommy today.

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a cutie!!! He's getting so big. Um Johnny that is gross. That cereal is nasty!

Julie said...

I want to know if the cereal was made with formula or breast milk. If the latter, then Johnny, that's just weird! Good luck with the cereal. I'm holding off a few more weeks until Sophie seems a little more interested. It sure looks messy though!