Sunday, November 16, 2008

War of the Wills

Alec: Hi! I'm Alec, I'm 4 months old. 
Mommy:  Alec is getting so big.


Alec:  I'm having fun with the high chair a bit.  I guess I'll let Mommy eat.
Mommy:  He is just so darn adorable playing in his chair.


Alec: What is this??
Mommy: Come on it is good I promise, it will make your belly feel nice and full.


Alec: I want nothing to do with this lady, get that spoon out of my mouth. aghghghghghgh
Mommy: Pleaeaeassse, I need sleep.  You are getting up five times a night to eat.  (tear, tear).

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh no, Honor, the same thing is happening to me! And rice cereal doesn't agree with Gabe (he pooped more, not less)! So, we're waiting until Friday to try oat cereal!

Hopefully a full night of sleep is on the horizon for both of us!

Kimmer