Monday, February 2, 2009

Which tastes better the germs or the peas?

Jonny and I went to steak n' shake this weekend for lunch, just look at our little guy in his hat. I have tried really hard to not be that over protective mother who sterilizes everything, it is suppose to build their immune systems. I was excited at S n' S because they have good high chairs that Mr. Man can sit in, not the wooden ones where he slides through the holes. After that experience I have decided that one of those cloth seat protectors that goes over high chairs and grocery carts is now a necessity, no ones immune system could survive those.


1 comment:

Katie Tesch said...

Hi Honor,
We have a seat call the 'Me Too' and I love it. It clamps on to pretty much every table and it folds up so you can fit it in a normal diaper bag. Best of all, you never have to worry about what kind of high chair will be available. I also use it when we visit friends and even my mom's.
you can get it at Target...
http://www.target.com/Phil-Teds-MeToo-Chair-Navy/dp/B000H6UXM2/sr=1-9/qid=1233687547/ref=sr_1_9/179-5160277-9456432?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aphil%20and%20teds&page=1

Katie K