Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm six months old and soo big!

This is my six month picture in the t-shirt Nana got me. But see how funny I am, I try sitting up when Mommy has me on the changing table. Plus she can't get all of me in the picture anymore. She had to lay me on the floor to get a full picture!

I visited Dr. Rosie and had my check up, she is pretty cool she let's me play but I don't like that nurse, she gave me two shots. I am 26 3/4" (75 percentile) and 16 pounds (25 percentile) Mommy calls me her string bean! Oh and my head is in the 90th percentile so I have to go back in a month to make sure I'm not too smart. The word of the day is pectus excavatum, that is the word for my chest indent, the spot that holds my bath water. (Mommy: Alec has a little indent in the middle of his chest right at his sternum. It should eventually go away, in the meantime it is of no real concern says Dr. Rosie).
No Mommy, I will not eat the peas you gave me, I am a big boy now and I just want to chew on my bib!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Alec - you are getting so big and cute. We miss you -
Cousin Dana

Stephie said...

He is so darn cute, I just can't get over it! We'll have to come over again soon, he gets too big inbetween visits!