Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I want pot... I want a pot belly...

Brought to you from the movie Pulp Fiction. It is official, I have this wonderful little layer of fat that has developed right below my belly button. I have a pot belly now! Not quite in the way yet, I'm hoping for a couple more weeks before I have to get the rubber bands out to extend my jeans. At least I'll be back in Detroit soon where my warm sweaters will develop the unsightly pudge.

I think (cross my fingers and toes) that I will be coming home next Wednesday. At any rate I am booking the flight. After thinking about it I can't fly home that close to Christmas, it isn't worth the risk to me. If you can't tell I am counting the seconds until I can get out of here. I know that pregnancy heightens your sense of smell, but the odor in Texas City is ridiculous. I didn't notice it when I first came down but now it smells like I'm breathing in acid. I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I'm heading to Cleveland next weekend, all I can think about at this moment is coming home! I love you guys and miss you.

1 comment:

O'Kanes said...

Hi babe!!
Can't wait for you to come home. Miss you tons!!

Kim :)