Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Thanksgiving Moments


Day 28. I'm thankful for the moments that bring a tear to our eyes.

Day 27. I'm thankful for earplugs and grandparents (Papas) for buying obnoxiously loud gifts. Be forewarned Papas, Jonny might be packing this with us for Christmas.


Day 26. I'm thankful for the beautiful moment I had with Alec putting together the manger scene.

Day 25. I'm thankful that my son finally showed some kindness towards Lyla!


Day 24. I'm thankful for superheroes, especially Alec dressed up as one.


Day 23. I'm thankful for my beautiful nieces and nephews, this is only a third of them. Burke, Lyla, Evan and Alec.


Day 22. I'm thankful for smiles, especially the three toothed kind.

Day 21. Thankful for bread, banana bread in fact and of course Alec's new favorite snack plain ole' bread. This was him after helping Mommy to bake bread.


Day 20. I'm thankful for Mommy's weekend alone... scrapbooking, mimosas, chocolate cake and massages!

Day 19. I'm thankful for hats, they keep you warm and look so cute.


Day 18. I'm thankful for the beautiful music that my husband creates

Day 17. I'm thankful for coffee and dark chocolate, insightful I know.

Day 16. I'm very thankful for tasty homemade dinners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over HOW BIG HE IS GETTING!! His eyes ... remind me of you when you were little.

Auntie Cathy