Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful This Thanksgiving...

So I am trying oh so very hard to be a blogger, at least for a little while. I'm trying for pics or an update once a week. So with it being Thanksgiving this month why not start with all the things that I am thankful for, one for each day of the month. So I have some catching up to do as it is November 10th... here goes...

1. I am thankful for the abundance of faith that God has blessed me with and the sacrifice He blessed us with.

2. I am so thankful for the family and friends that God has given to support us through anything, it truly amazes me.

3. I am thankful that we found Jonny's cancer seemingly early, the team of health care professionals that cared for him and the abundace of prayers so that Jonny can battle it daily. Just waiting until January to find out the results.

4. I am so thankful for Jonny and Alec the two biggest blessings in my world.

5. I am thankful for the jobs that put food on our table, keeps us warm and covered. That alone makes us already richer than half the world.

6. I am thankful for the dreams we have for ourselves and for Alec, so many don't know how to dream.

7. I am thankful for the birthday cakes (and all the other birthday hoopla) I have been able to provide my son. I have an amazing story that will make you never take another birthday cake for granted.

8. I am thankful that the Lord brought Jonny to Him to share his passion for music with the world and for His purpose. It has made an amazing change in Jonny.

9. I am thankful for the toys that are spread around my house, for their is so much joy and so many smiles that go along with all those toys.

10. I am thankful for this wonderful weather that allowed us to pick up leaves this weekend. Mr. Alec had a wonderful time playing with Daddy as he operated the leaf blower. Daddy made him wear these ear muffs which he wouldn't take off for two days. We had a ton of fun in the leafy sun!

No comments: