Monday, November 15, 2010

So thankful part 2

Day 11: I am thankful to the men and women who have and continue to preserve my freedom. And I am so proud to include my niece in those brave realms.

Day 12: I am thankful for my beautiful comfy bed. After days like these it always puts me comfortably to sleep. It may be the only thing that I have ever purchased that I use and respect daily!

Day 13: I am thankful that today should be my last Saturday that I have to work this year. Please Lord God almighty we all need a break.

Day 14: I am thankful for the wonderful recipes that my Mom has taught and shared with me. She has instilled my love of cooking/baking. Thanks to her I made a wonderful soul warming chicken and dumpling stew with cherry cobbler for dessert. Something to keep us warm on these ever coldening days.

Day 15: I am very thankful when my office has heat. Unfortunately today is not that day but I will be very thankful to the men that repair it and get it running again.

No comments: