Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun just hangin out

I just had to take Alec in the snow this past weekend, before the temperatures got too frigid. I'm not sure if I can say that he liked it, I think he was very interested, he didn't want to touch it and closed his eyes anytime it went in his face. Too cute...


A couple weekends ago we met up with some of Jon's fraternity brothers. Jacob, Alec and Max are three of the five phi kap babies that were born this summer. Jacob has two teeth, Max is crawling and Alec is the youngest of this bunch, he's working on everything but sleep.



I just love the leep frog that Aunt Pauline and Uncle Kevin got me. Every night I play with it.

I like to store my cereal in my chipmunk cheeks.


One last pictures with Nana before I had to leave after Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid!

Destin for stardom!

Just talking to your Dad now and getting a counseling session!

Living with your Grandpa can be a real challenge! Thank you for all the pictures on line.

Luv ya'