Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm not a slacker

OK, I am not a slacker I have tried on multiple occasions to post some pics and silly blogger just won't work. I promise there are pictures with Santa, Christmas presents and more to look forward to.

Alec has been doing wonderful. He is fully sitting up on his own and now playing with toys by himself, it is too darn cute. I'm finally getting him to eat his vegetables, sort of. It is a mix of veggies and fruits, don't peas/apples, squash/peaches and sweet potatoes/pears sound like great combos?

He has been loving the night life, I'm not sure if it is his teeth coming in or what but he has been waking up every two hours or so. Finally last night he was passed out until he decided to be awake for two hours in the middle of the night, but in all he slept 10 hours and woke extremely chipper and happy today.

No comments: